Monday, August 6, 2012

Awaiting NEW Companion & Area Transfer

Aloha Family. 
Today is Monday of course and im emailing from the lapaz elders Area. Yesterday i dropped off my companion at the main stake center which is in tarlac city, from there our mission president picked them up and took them to the mission home for departing missionaries training before they go home. I meet my new companion Thursday which is transfer day. 

President Martino notified me that my area is closing due to less missionaries in the field which means i'll be transferring out into another zone or area, i'm excited but sad at the same time i got so familiar to some of our recent converts and less active families and i will miss one of our recent converts who treats me like her son. she feeds us all the time even sometimes we don even know about it she would still call us over to eat, shes really nice her name is sister Isabel batad.

Everything is going good here with the language and organizing things in my area before it closes. I'm not to bothered about  anything out here I'm just enjoying every day as much as possible.

well i guess that it for now, next week monday i'll let you guys know what happens and where my new areas is at, hopefully i go to balear, I heard its beautiful out there and its right next to the ocean.

cge po family i love you guys, don't worry about me I'm fine out here and i love the work and also the people.

Much Love
Elder Kaahanui

Can you spot Elder K?

No comments:

Post a Comment